EvoTorque® Battery Tool (EBT)
The EvoTorque® Battery Tool (EBT) features a new brushless motor, data memory and data transfer capabilities. Norbar have combined this with their respected gearboxes to deliver a range of fast, reliable, accurate battery torque tools.
Fast: EBT uses a powerful motor coupled with either a single speed or auto two speed gearbox for rapid joint completion times.
Durable: The industrial motor used by the EBT will keep going where most other battery tools will overheat.
Accurate: EBT is a transducer controlled battery powered torque tool designed for accurately applying torque to threaded fasteners. The unique intelligent joint sensing’ technology continually measures the joint during tightening and when necessary, employs dynamic braking to
avoid torque over-shoot due to motor inertia, consistently achieving highly accurate results of ±3% of setting.
Available in Single and Auto Two Speed 1350Nm, 2700Nm & 4000Nm gearboxes.
The NEW Electronic Battery Tool features:
- Tool is not constrained by power cable or hose improving safety, convenience and versatility.
- 18V, 5.0Ah battery and efficient motor give outstanding fastening performance per charge.
- Two batteries are supplied alongside a multi-bay charging unit.
Up to 3 cold batteries can be simultaneously charged from flat in 45 minutes.
- Dual trigger button ensures hands are safely positioned.
- OLED display ensures visibility in all conditions.
- High powered LED to illuminate poorly lit applications.
- Calibrated from 15% to 100% of tool range.
- Optional ‘Ease of Use’ functionality, minimising operator error.