Norbar EvoTorque Torque Multipliers
EvoTorque, Norbar’s patented electronic torque multiplier, utilizes intelligent joint sensing technology capable of recognizing exactly which type of bolt you are working with and in doing so, responds accordingly.
- 200 Nm – 6000 Nm range capability in five models.
- Torque can be set in either Nm or lbf ft
- 110V and 230V models
- Each tool has a guaranteed accuracy of +-3%.
- Clear indication of successful joint application. Operator can confidently decipher the tool, making it safer to use.
- Backlit LCD display to ensure visibility in all conditions.
- Easily removable secondary handle for balance handling of the tool.
- Key Lock feature to prevent unauthorised usage.
- Performs to IP44 level of protection against dust and water ingress.
- Temperature Independent Motor which continues to deliver precise torque regardless of temperature changes.
- Each tool is individually calibrated for torque and angle control and the results documented on an accompanying unique certificate of calibration. In this way every EvoTorque is traceable to international standards via Norbar’s UKAS accredited laboratory.
- Comes with a durable Peli case for safe storage.
18165.B06 ET-72-1000-110 3⁄4” sq. dr., 200 – 1000 N m
18166.B06 ET-72-1350-110 3⁄4” sq. dr., 270 – 1350 N m
18167.B08 ET-72-2000-110 1” sq. dr., 400 – 2000 N m
18169.B08 ET-92-4000-110 1” sq. dr., 800 – 4000 N m
18171.B12 ET-119-6000-110 11⁄2” sq. dr., 1200 – 6000 N m
EVOTORQUE – 230 V
18151.B06 ET-72-1000-230 3⁄4” sq. dr., 200 – 1000 N m
18152.B06 ET-72-1350-230 3⁄4” sq. dr., 270 – 1350 N m
18153.B08 ET-72-2000-230 1” sq. dr., 400 – 2000 N m
18155.B08 ET-92-4000-230 1” sq. dr., 800 – 4000 N m
18157.B12 ET-119-6000-230 11⁄2” sq. dr., 1200 – 6000 N m