NATA Accredited Laboratory
Our NATA accredited laboratory is recognised by industry as being the most technologically advanced in its field allowing us to certify a comprehensive range of electronic and mechanical torque equipment.
- Accredited under BS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- NATA audited regularly.
- TQCS International audited annually to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008.
- Fully enclosed and temperature controlled environment.
- Electronic and mechanical torque equipment certification range – 0.1 to 6800 Nm.
- The only NATA accredited facility for the calibration of torque multiplying gearboxes to 6800 Nm.
- Highly trained technicians.
- Able to test to the same uncertainties as the Norbar UK manufacturing plant.
- NATA traceable torque testing up to 100,000 Nm.