NATA Accredited Laboratory
Our NATA Accredited Laboratory is recognised by industry as being the most technologically advanced in its field allowing us to certify a comprehensive range of electronic and mechanical torque equipment.
NATA is the authority that provides independent assurance of technical competence through a proven network of best practice industry experts for customers who require confidence in the delivery of their products and services.
NATA provides assessment, accreditation and training services to laboratories and technical facilities.
- Accredited under BS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- NATA Accredited Laboratory # 3800
- TQCS International (TQCSI) audited annually to ISO 9001:2015
- Calibration of Torque Wrenches to ISO6789:2017 Pt 2
- Fully enclosed and temperature controlled environment.
- Electronic and mechanical torque equipment certification range – 0.1 to 6800 Nm.
- The only NATA accredited facility for the calibration of torque multiplying gearboxes to 6800 Nm.
- Highly trained technicians.
- Able to test to the same uncertainties as the Norbar UK manufacturing plant.
- NATA traceable torque testing up to 100,000 Nm.
- Scope of Accreditation https://nata.com.au/entity_scope/?q1=2xd&str=&&AccNo=3800