Hydraulic Clamp Nuts
EziTite Clamp Nuts
EziTite® Hydraulic Clamp Nuts are the modern, safe and efficient way to ensure precise tool clamping.
EziTite® Hydraulic Clamp Nuts replace conventional torque-loaded threaded nuts to make shaft tensioning a simple, efficient and safe hydraulically assisted operation. They are also widely used to set large shaft bearings. They are manufactured in a wide range of sizes to suit applications throughout many industries.
EziTite® Hydraulic Clamp Nuts are made in a standard range to suit thread sizes from 50mm to 300mm and other sizes by request.
- Vastly reduces downtime and maintenance problems.
- Improves productivity.
- Is user friendly, fast and easy to fit.
- Greatly enhances tool life.
- Repeatable accuracy of the tensioning operation reduces product variation.
- Achieves faster throughput without compromising product quality.
- Minimises risk of personal injury and collateral damage to capital equipment during blade and tool changes.
- Threaded locking collar counteracts loosening forces of impact on rotating shafts.
Benefits of EziTite Hydraulic Clamp Nuts
- Accurate hydraulic loading & positive locking with mechanical ring.
- Replaces lug wrench and hammer method.
- Increases worker safety – decreases injury potential.
EziTite Hydraulic Clamp Nuts are Ideal:
- Accurate and reliable loading is required on bolting.
- Vibrational or torsional stresses are a problem.
- Regular maintenance requires repeated adjustment or removal of nuts.
- There are confined or difficult nut locations.