Flange Mounted Transducers
Flange Mounted Transducers incorporate mounting points for securely fixing the transducer to the working surface. The transducer lead is also included and is fitted with a high quality Lemo® connector, suitable for attachment to TST and TTT instruments.
- Classified to BS7882:2017, typically better than Class 1 for the primary classification range (±0.5% of reading from 20% to 100% of full scale).
- ‘SMART’ – TST, TTT, TTL-HE & T-Box instruments will automatically recognise calibration details.
- Rundown Fixture is included on transducers up to 150 N·m (100 lbf·ft) allowing joint simulation for power tool testing.
- Supplied with UKAS accredited calibration certificate.
- Transducers are supplied with precision made square drive adaptors.
These Annular Transducers are designed to fit directly to the Norbar 92 and 119 diameter torque multipliers and will accurately measure the torque output from the gearbox, via a display instrument.
- Up to 5,000 N·m (5,000 lbf·ft) classified to BS7882:2017, typically better than Class 1 for the primary classification range (±0.5% of reading from 20% to 100% of full scale).
- Robust heat treated alloy steel torsion tube design.
- Designed to ignore non torsional forces.
- ‘SMART’ transducers have a built in memory circuit which contains essential information about the transducer. This information can be read by Norbar’s TST, TTT, TTL-HE & T-Box instruments meaning that when the transducer is connected, it is immediately recognised and ready for use.
- ‘SMART’ transducers can also be used with many other instruments. However, these will operate as normal ratio calibrated (mV/V) transducers – the ‘SMART’ data will not be read.