The PTS New Single Speed Tool Series is the result of an extensive design project to produce an efficient air motor, purpose built for this application in an accurate torque tool. The new air motor is then married to Norbars’ respected gearbox range, sharing common torque reaction accessories with PTM and EvoTorque® tools.
- Models 500 – 6000Nm with pistol grip handle
- Designed to offer excellent power-to-weight ratio
- Up to 2.5 kg weight saving compared with PT equivalents
- Special Reaction Arms locally designed and manufactured
- Easily accessible switch for forward and reverse operation
- ±5% repeatability of reading from 20% to 100% of range
- Air coupling designed for safety and rapid operation
- Quiet operation – The sound pressure level is 77 dB(A) [the PTS4000N·m is 79 dB(A)] . Uncertainty K =3 dB. The sound emission values were determined according to BS EN ISO 11148-6.
- Directional exhaust barrel directs exhaust away from operator
- Replaceable square drive
- Fast operation for rapid bolt rundown. Up to 60% faster than PT- 72 model
- Non impacting – low vibration levels for comfortable and safe use.
- The vibration total value does not exceed 2.5m/s².
- Steel reactions supplied as standard. Bespoke reactions available
The PTS New Single Speed Tool Series features:
- All new air motor design
- Unique dual porting improves airflow
- New low friction vanes increases serviceability and speed.
- Weight reduction in Motor housing from PT & PTM models
- Model range 500 – 6000 Nm
- Advanced exhaust port design allows for motor speeds 60% faster than PT 72
- Very quiet – Less than 80 Db
- Dual adjustable exhaust
- New dual trigger accessory
- Special Reaction Arm locally designed & manufactured