EziTite Hydraulic Nuts
EziTite Hydraulic Nut
A high pressure, high performance, hydraulically operated bolt tensioning device that can be quickly and easily fitted and used with a variety of Hand Pumps, Electric or Air Hydraulic Pumps.
EziTite TR Hydraulic Nut
Ideal for use in high temperature applications, the EziTite TR Hydraulic Nuts are manufactured using a patented metal to metal seal design to allow for use in applications up to 550 degrees celcius and higher. The TR Hydraulic Nut also features a compact design for tight confined applications and a secondary backup release mechanism.
Benefits of the EziTite Hydraulic Nut and EziTite TR Hydraulic Nut include:
- Reduced maintenance down time.
- Improved safety on the job.
- Gives reliable and precise tensioning.
- Simple to operate.
- Fast to fit and remove.
- Ideal for limited or problematic spaces.
EziTite Head Nut
Technofast Industries have successfully designed and manufactured the EziTite Hydraulic Head Nut System to replace standard mantle Head Nuts for use on Gyratory Crushers. The new design protects operators from strike or shrapnel injuries commonly occurring when hammering tight the standard mantle head nut.
Benefits of the EziTite Head Nut include:
- Greatly improves downtime and maintenance problems.
- Improves productivity.
- Greatly enhances tool life.
- Repeatable accuracy of the tensioning operation reduces product variation.
- Minimises risk of personal injury and collateral damage to capital equipment during blade and tool changes.
- Threaded locking collar counteracts loosening forces of impact on rotating shafts.
The EziTite Hydraulic Clamp Nuts are the modern, safe and efficient way to ensure precise tool clamping replacing conventional torque-loaded threaded nuts to make shaft tensioning a simple, efficient and safe hydraulically assisted operation. The EziTite Clamp Nuts are manufactured in a standard range to suit thread sizes from 50mm to 300mm. Other sizes are available upon request.
Benefits of the EziTite Hydraulic Clamp Nut include:
- Accurate hydraulic loading.
- Positive locking with mechanical ring.
- Replaces lug wrench and hammer method.
- Increases worker safety – decreases injury potential.